Get the Look
Monday, September 10, 2012
This past Friday, Rebecca’s feminine-meets-tomboy Spring/Summer ’13 muse came to life on the runway, channeling the spirit of the glamorous yet relaxed style of Slim Aarons’ poolside photography of the 60s and 70s.
To complement Rebecca Minkoff’s Spring 2013 Collection, TRESemmé Stylist Jeanie Syfu created an undone, sophisticated look featuring matte, beachy waves and polished, sleek ends. Want to get the look? Just follow the steps below!
2. Smooth out ends with a Mason Pearson brush.
3. Take random sections of hair and using a 1” barrel curling iron, create curls through the mid-lengths, making sure to leave the ends out.
4. Use the flat iron to straighten ends and give the beachy texture a polished finish.
5. Spray lightly with TRESemmé Fresh Start Volumizing Dry Shampoo for a matte look.
6. Create a middle part with a comb and finish with a dime size amount of TRESemmé Smooth & Silky Anti-Frizz Secret Crème to fingertips, raking through the hair from roots to ends.