Get The Look
Rebecca Minkoff’s Spring 2014 Collection juxtaposed Latin American flair with classic American sportswear, inspired by the culture and spirit of muses like Bianca Jagger and Carolina Issa.
Embracing Rebecca’s signature style, sexy tomboy, Stila Cosmetics created a fresh and confident look for the runway, adding a dash of casual cool next to a beautiful braided updo inspired by Frida Kahlo.
Get this beauty look for yourself with seven easy steps:
1. Prep the skin with Stila Stay All Day Foundation and Concealer to create a flawless canvas.
2. Add a pop of color to the cheeks and lips with Stila Convertible Color in Camellia.
3. Dust a wash of color on lids using the matte shades from the Stila In the Know palette.
4. Dampen a liner brush and apply “Rain” from Stila’s In the Know palette to lower lash line.
5. Trace the top lash line with Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in “Dark Brown.”
6. Apply a few costs of #Stila Forever Your Curl Mascara.
7. Finish the look by filling brows with Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Brow Color.
See more backstage and runway photos here.
Relive the entire Spring 2014 fashion show on RebeccaMinkoff.com.