Get The Look
The Rebecca Minkoff Fall 2014 collection is feminine with a menswear influence that captures the essence of a “sexy tomboy.” To complement the “downtown romantic” aesthetic, TRESemmé Stylist Jeanie Syfu created an understated ponytail that defines modern elegance; a style that is distinctive by its ability to look polished and slightly undone all at once. Get the look for yourself with the step-by-step instructions below.
1. Blow-dry hair with TRESemmé Thermal Creations Mousse using a flat brush
2. Apply a small amount of TRESemmé Split Remedy Leave-in Treatment to the ends
3. Mattify hair with TRESemmé Fresh Start Renewing Dry Shampoo, then create a center part
4. Lightly back-brush to create an airy texture and brush hair into a low ponytail, fastening with an elastic just below the nape
5. Gently pull a few wisps of hair from the ponytail to frame face. Finish with TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Finishing Spray, if needed
- TRESemmé Thermal Creations Mousse
- TRESemmé Split Remedy Leave-In Treatment
- TRESemmé Fresh Start Renewing Dry Shampoo
- TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Finishing Spray
Tools: Blow-dryer, Mason Pearson brush, elastic, tail comb, flat iron
See more backstage and runway photos here.
Relive the entire Spring 2014 fashion show on RebeccaMinkoff.com.