Rebecca Minkoff LLC is searching for a hands-on Digital Marketing Manager with strong analytical skills to join the Digital Marketing and E-commerce team. The Digital Marketing Manager will play an instrumental role in crafting and executing marketing strategies with the purpose of increasing qualified traffic, generating new customers and driving online revenue. This person will be responsible for managing various digital marketing programs including: SEM, SEO, Affiliates, Paid Social, Display, Content Marketing and Retargeting.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Develop, execute, manage and measure digital marketing campaigns across SEM, Paid Social, Affiliates, Display and Retargeting programs.
- Actively manage branded display and native content campaigns across various networks while maintaining relationships with publishers and media partners.
- Monitor, evaluate and optimize campaign performance to drive continuous improvements in KPIs across all marketing channels.
- Leverage consumer and web analytics data to formulate strategic insights.
- Maintain alignment with promotional calendar to ensure marketing messages and spend is consistent with the team's business goals.
- Oversee post-marketing initiative recaps and reports.
- Responsible for maintaining marketing project timelines, drafting creative briefs, overseeing timely asset delivery and seeking business approvals.
- Assist Digital Marketing Director in managing budgets to support brand strategies while achieving ROI goals.
- Communicate with external partners and vendors on ongoing strategies, program optimizations, budgets, reporting and testing.
- Partner with merchandising, creative, E-commerce and CRM teams to develop customer-centric strategies.
- Proactively research and evaluate new opportunities for growth and expansion.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business or related field
- 4+ years’ experience in online marketing acquisition with strong emphasis on SEM, Affiliate Marketing and Paid Social
- Experience managing search agencies and other external channel partnerships
- Experience in display marketing and content advertising
- Experience with mobile marketing
- Experience using web analytics tools
- Expert Excel skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills; able to manage large quantities of data quickly
- Strong self-management, self-pacing and organizational skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Comfort researching and learning new technology applications
- Ability to work cross-functionally and maintain strong relationships
- Flexible and able to respond immediately to often changing business priorities
To apply for this role, please send your CV and cover letter in the body of your e-mail to email@example.com. Please write DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER in the subject line of your email.