A petite take on Rebecca's classic M.A.C. clutch, this handbag is much roomier than it looks. It's big enough to fit your phone, keys, wallet and makeup essentials, but sleek enough so that it won't weigh you down. Wear it on your shoulder or crossbody with the adjustable chain strap. Not Eligible For Promotion
- Detail & Care
Details & Care
- 9" wide x 1.5" deep x 6.5" tall
- Functioning front zipper pocket
- Adjustable chain strap can be worn cross-body (21" drop) or doubled (14" drop)
- Genuine leather
- Custom light gold hardware
- print lining + dust bag
Reviews Write a review
Customer Reviews 4 item(s)
- Love, love love!
- I got this bag as a gift for my mom, she wanted it really badly! I was super worried that I hadn't chosen the right color hardware and that the bag would not arrive in time for her birthday, but the entire experience was amazing. The bag arrived early! (Yay!) The tracking lets you see where it is, which was super helpful. AND the bag was flawless. Perfect in every way. My mom flipped when she saw it. Ordering off the website was safe and easy and everything about this brand made me feel confident in my purchase. Thank you!
- I love my mini mac
I have had my bag for almost 2 years. I have read multiple reviews about the dye rubbing off, but fortunately that has never happened to me. I use my bag almost daily, rain or shine. I would definitely buy a second bag.
- Frustrated- Leather dye rubbed off
I love the shape and the look but after the first wear (to a very tame dinner party) the leather dye had chipped/rubbed away in certain spots! I exchanged the bag at Saks thinking it was a defective piece, but my second bag has done the same thing! I treat it very gently and have only worn it 4 times but the dye has still rubbed off! In my opinion, really poor dye quality for a higher priced bag.
- poor quality hardware, the gold paint scratches off with lite use my first time using the bag
For a leather hand bag I would expect a higher quality hardware. I fell is love with the style of this bag but two hours into my first use of the hand bag I just noticed the gold paint is scratching off revealing a displeasing silver metal underneath
Write Your Own Review
A petite take on Rebecca's classic M.A.C. clutch, this handbag is much roomier than it looks. It's big enough to fit your phone, keys, wallet and makeup essentials, but sleek enough so that it won't weigh you down. Wear it on your shoulder or crossbody with the adjustable chain strap. Not Eligible For PromotionH652I01CA-black