FALL’16 RUNWAY SHOW SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW
- Eligibility: The FALL’16 RUNWAY SHOW Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes") is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia), who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry and have a valid email address. All entrants must be available on September 10, 2016, the date of the Rebecca Minkoff fashion show in New York City, and provide their own accommodations and transportation to attend the VIP experience. Officers, directors and employees of Rebecca Minkoff, LLC (“Rebecca Minkoff”) and its parent and affiliated companies, subsidiaries, promotion agencies, licensees, suppliers (all such individuals and entities collectively referred to herein as the “Promotion Entities”) and members of their immediate families, are not eligible. For purposes of this Sweepstakes, "immediate family" is defined as spouses, parents, children, siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of whether they reside in the same household
- Sponsor: Rebecca Minkoff, 16 W 22nd St, 7th Floor, New York, NY 10010
- How to Enter: No purchase is necessary to enter. Entrants may participate in the sweepstakes (the “Entrant”) during the Entry Period, which will run from August 24, 2016 at 6:30 PM (EST) through September 4, 2016 at 11:59 PM (EST) (the " Entry Period"). To enter entrants must complete the entry form in its entirety including email address and zip code (the “Entry Form”), then click the “Submit” button to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Up to three (3) additional entries can be submitted per Entrant, by sharing RM Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram related sweepstakes posts, one (1) additional entry per social media share. All entries must be received by 11:59 PM (EST) on September 4, 2016.
- Entry Limitations: All entries must be received during the applicable phase of the Entry Period. Entrants may submit one (1) entry per day during the Entry Period. If multiple entries are received, only the first entry will be accepted and additional entries will be disqualified. Multiple participants are not permitted to use the same email address. Any attempt by an Entrant to obtain more than one (1) entry per day by using multiple/different accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that Entrant's entries and that Entrant may be disqualified.
- Entry Errors: The Promotion Entities are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, stolen, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified. The Promotion Entities are not responsible if online service or equipment is interrupted including without limitation (1) interruptions to any network, server, Internet, Web site, telephone, satellite, computer or other connections, (2) failures of any telephone, satellite, hardware, software or other equipment, (3) garbled, misdirected or jumbled transmissions, or traffic congestion, (4) other errors of any kind, whether human, technical, mechanical or electronic, (5) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information or the failure to capture any such information, or (6) printing or typographical errors.
- Selection of Winners: Winners (as defined below) will be notified via email by 10 AM (EST) on September 5, 2016 including Sponsor’s contact information and must contact Sponsor using that contact information by 1 PM (EST) that day, and are subject to eligibility verification and compliance with these Official Rules. If a potential Winner cannot be contacted by 1 PM (EST) on September 5, 2016, or the prize notification is returned as undeliverable, such potential Winner forfeits all rights to any prize, and an alternate winner may be selected. If an alternate winner is selected the alternate winner will be notified by 2 PM (EST) on September 5, 2016 and must respond by 5 PM (EST) that day or forfeit all right rights to the Prize (as defined below). Income and other taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of each winner and all prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and have no cash value if not used. Any and all expenses associated with a prize that are not included in the prize description also are the sole responsibility of the winner. Odds of being chosen as a Finalist and as a Winner depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period." The decisions of the Sponsor and its judges are final and binding on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
- Prize: Five (5) winners (“Winner”) will be selected for a VIP experience to attend the Rebecca Minkoff Fall ’16 runway show on September 10, 2016 at 12 PM (EST). Each Winner will be granted two (2) tickets each to a VIP experience (the “Prize”). Prizes are limited to one (1) Prize per person. No cash alternative or substitution of the Prize will be allowed, except Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute Prize of comparable value if any Prize listed is unavailable, in whole or in part, for any reason. Promotion Entities are not responsible in the event the fashion show is cancelled or postponed. The Prize does not include travel, meals, gratuities, hotel accommodations or any other expenses.
- Dates and Deadlines/Anticipated Number of Entrants: Because of the unique nature and scope of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in addition to those other rights reserved herein, to modify any date(s) or deadline(s) set forth in these Official Rules or otherwise governing the Sweepstakes. Sponsor cannot accurately predict the number of Entrants who will participate in the Sweepstakes.
- Nature of Relationship: Each Entrant hereby acknowledges and agrees that the relationship between the Entrant and the Promotion Entities does not create any agency, partnership, joint venture or other form of joint enterprise, employment or fiduciary relationship between the parties, and that the Entrant’s decision to provide the Entrant’s entry to the Promotion Entities for purposes of the Sweepstakes does not place the Promotion Entities in a position that is any different from the position held by members of the general public with regard to elements of the Entrant’s entry.
- No Obligation To Use: The Promotion Entities shall have no obligation (express or implied) to use any entry, or to otherwise exploit any entry or, if commenced, to continue the distribution or exploitation thereof, and the Promotion Entities may at any time abandon the use of the entry for any reason, with or without legal justification or excuse, and Entrants shall not be entitled to any damages or other relief by reason thereof.
- Acceptance of Official Rules: As a condition of entry, Entrants fully and unconditionally agree to comply with these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all respects.
- Potential Winner: As a condition of entry, the Winners consent to the Promotion Entities to use their name, likeness, voice, and biographical information for publicity or advertising in any media or manner, without further payment, consideration, notice or approval and without geographic or time limitation to the greatest extent permitted by law. As applicable, the winner(s) may be required to execute and return (and winning may be conditioned upon the winner executing and returning) to Sponsor, within five (5) business days, an Affidavit of Eligibility Release drafted by Sponsor to be eligible for the Prize or an alternate winner will be selected. The winners may be required in Sponsor’s sole discretion to complete relevant tax forms as a condition to the delivery of the Prize.
- Liability: Each Entrant represents and warrants that Entrant will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in conjunction with entering and participating in this Sweepstakes. Each Entrant further agrees that Sponsor and its subsidiaries and affiliated companies and all their advertising and promotion agencies and clients, together with each director, officer, owner, employee, agent, insurer, contractor and the successor and assign or each of them, as well as Facebook (collectively, the “Released Parties”), will have no liability whatsoever in connection with this Sweepstakes to Entrant or to any person who may assert any claim derived from or through Entrant and Entrant shall hold each such release harmless for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind that Entrant or others may incur with respect to Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance, use or misuse of a prize. By entering the Sweepstakes, each Entrant explicitly releases, discharges and holds harmless the Promotion Entities from any and all liability, actions, causes of action, damages, actual, incidental or consequential, claims and demands whatsoever in law or equity, including attorneys' fees and/or experts fees and costs, which Entrant now has or may acquire, by reason of any personal injury, death, loss of or damage to property, or any other reason, whether or not occurring during or arising out of Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or acceptance, use and/or misuse of a prize. The Promotion Entities are not responsible for any injury or damage to persons or property, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- Conditions of Participation: Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate, and/or suspend the Sweepstakes and to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, violates these Official Rules, or acts in a disruptive or unsportsmanlike manner. In the event that the Sweepstakes is terminated early, Sponsor reserves the right, but not the obligation, to award or not to award prizes to persons who entered prior to the date of termination. Without limiting the foregoing, Sponsor may lock out any Entrant who, in Sponsor’s sole judgment, has been disqualified, has questionable eligibility or is otherwise ineligible to enter.
- Sweepstakes Results:For Sweepstakes results send a hand-printed, self-addressed, stamped envelope to FALL’16 RUNWAY SHOW Sweepstakes c/o Rebecca Minkoff LLC, 16 W. 22nd Street, 7th Floor, New York, NY 10010 within sixty (60) days of the end of the Entry Period.