How Alli Webb Wears Rebecca Minkoff
The founder of Drybar talks about her work, wardrobe, and life in LA. She also shares a curated edit of her favorite pieces from our Spring 2019 Collection.
You’ve no doubt heard of Alli Webb's mega-successful business. Drybar revolutionized the beauty industry when it launched in 2008 by introducing the world to a hair salon that exclusively offers on-demand blowouts and hair styling. Within 11 years, she’s grown the company to 92 locations and turned it into a $100-million business. We spent a day with the beauty CEO at home in Los Angeles talking about family, entrepreneurship, and (of course) fashion.
Q. DESCRIBE YOUR STYLE IN THREE WORDS.
- Sophisticated. Whimsical. Classic.
Q. WHICH PIECES MAKE UP YOUR GO-TO OUTFITS?
- Perfectly fitting jeans, a tailored jacket, and a cute shoe.
Q. WHAT ARE 3 THINGS YOU ALWAYS CARRY IN YOUR BAG?
- Mints, Drybar & Squeeze Gift Cards, Sara Happ Lip Slip.
Q. WHAT IS ONE HAIR STYLING TIP YOU THINK ALL WOMEN SHOULD KNOW?
- Blow dry your hair in small sections and take your time! Bonus tip: dry shampoo at night, before bed.
Q. HOW DID YOU GET STARTED AS AN ENTREPRENEUR?
- My parents had their own business when I was a kid so I grew up in an entrepreneurial environment. I think being a self-starter is in my blood.
Q. WHO OR WHAT INSPIRES YOU RIGHT NOW?
- My friends for sure. I have so many inspiring and awesome girlfriends. They constantly motivate my mind and soul.